As a 60% layout compact mechanical keyboard, the SK64/SK64S truly takes advantage of each inch to include four separate arrow keys for the ultimate experience. Moreover, equipped with Gateron Optical Switches it not only ensures durability but also it’s hot-swappable. Hotswap keyboard allows you to replace it with other optical switches freely without soldering issues. You can fully enjoy the fun of making your own unique keyboard.
NKRO is vital for gamers so SK64/SK64S is n-key rollover and anti-ghosting. You can register as many keys as you can press at once without missing out on characters in different modes. The onboard flash memory unit can storage configurations to the keyboard offline.
We believe that details can make a brand. So we have strictly selected the PBT material for keycaps, which is proved to be sturdy and oil-proof even after a long time of use. The letters won’t fade away. It’s practical and unusual.
Press keys to easily switch between Windows and Mac layout, detailed Windows+Mac layout meets the needs of each user to work efficiently or gaming/working status switching. Type-c interface ensures a stable and convenient connection.
- We will only deliver products ordered through the site to location(s) where we provide delivery services. You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver your products.
- We will deliver the products to the front door at the relevant delivery address. If you ask us to deliver inside a premise or building at the delivery address and we agree to do so, then you are responsible for all loss or damage suffered by us in connection with our delivery of the products beyond the front door of the delivery address.
- You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify to you when you place your order through the site.
- If you are not be the person collecting your order then your representative must provide us with proof of their identity.
- You acknowledge that we may record the details of any identification provided in relation to collection of products.