Witness an icon reborn with the Razer DeathAdder V2—an ergonomic mouse designed with deadly curves and killer lines for a weapon that handles like no other. With next-gen sensor and switches packed into a lighter form factor, a new era of high-performance gaming has already taken shape.
With over 10 million Razer DeathAdders sold, the most celebrated and awarded gaming mouse in the world has earned its popularity through its exceptional ergonomic design. Perfectly suited for a palm grip, it also works well with claw and fingertip styles.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 continues this legacy, retaining its signature shape while shedding more weight for quicker handling to improve your gameplay. Going beyond conventional office ergonomics, the optimized design also provides greater comfort for gaming—important for those long raids or when you’re grinding your rank on ladder.
Utilizing an infrared light beam to register every click, the switches in this ergonomic mouse actuate with an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Because it no longer requires traditional physical contact, this form of actuation removes the need for debounce delay and never triggers unintended clicks, giving you closer control and flawless execution.
The Razer DeathAdder V2’s cable has greater flexibility and is designed to produce minimal drag, so that you can perform quicker, more fluid swipes for a higher degree of control.
- We will only deliver products ordered through the site to location(s) where we provide delivery services. You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver your products.
- We will deliver the products to the front door at the relevant delivery address. If you ask us to deliver inside a premise or building at the delivery address and we agree to do so, then you are responsible for all loss or damage suffered by us in connection with our delivery of the products beyond the front door of the delivery address.
- You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify to you when you place your order through the site.
- If you are not be the person collecting your order then your representative must provide us with proof of their identity.
- You acknowledge that we may record the details of any identification provided in relation to collection of products.